Today J & I went to my dance class at 9am... It was good but mom had to remind me that if I go in I get a stamp on my hand in the end of class.
When class was over- we went home changed and went to brunch at Dynasty. I had pancakes and chocolate milk and J had chicken fingers and fries- he shared them with me.
Then we shopped at Shopko. We all got home and I took a nap while Mom and J went Christmas shopping. They came home worn out!
We opted not to go to the Holiday Parade since it is freezing and sleety and we are waiting for our crockpot ribs to be done so we can eat and lay around in our jammies.
( Mom went to a concert last night and Dad played out - so they aree really tired!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment